So, in this post, we are going to talk about installing this software Magellan update. But, before updating or downloading, you need to make sure that you install the Content Manager in your device. Well, it is the computer application that syncs with your Magellan GPS navigator to deliver your latest maps updates and product details. Now, for GPS update download content manager and follow the steps given below.
Magellan RoadMate 3030 Software Update – Installation Instructions
1, First of all, install or download Content Manager on your computer.
2. Then, turn on the GPS of yours and wait for the menu to appear. Once when it seems, connect it to your computer by using the USB cable.
3. The Content Manager will automatically prompt you about the update.
By following these instructions, you can easily do the Roadmate software 3030 Magellan update. Now, let’s talk about some critical safety warning stuff you should need to be careful.
Some Safety Warnings Of The Magellan Roadmate
As you know that Magellan RoadMate receiver is a vehicle in which navigation aid designed for assisting you in reaching your selected place. While using the Magellan RoadMate receiver, these safety rules must follow to stop accidents which can make you injured or death to yourself or others:
1, Please check the applicable regulations in your state regarding windshield mounting. Own rules prohibit the mounting of any items on your windshield. Go to Magellan official site for alternative mounting solutions.
2. While you are driving, you need to view the display is minimal. So, the voice will give you instructions for the destination of yours. Thus, the driver or the one who is driving should submit the data of the Magellan RoadMate. Only a vehicle passenger should provide data or program the Magellan RoadMate receiver while the car is moving. Kindly do not become distracted by the receiver while driving, and always be fully aware of all driving conditions.
3. It is your responsibility or duty to respect all the laws of traffic rules. So, to use the Magellan RoadMate and mounting options in such a manner that the user should recognize with applicable laws.
4. From the extreme climatic condition, you should keep your Magellan RoadMate receiver safe. For example, please do not leave it exposed to direct sunlight for an extended period.
5. Be careful when mounting the Magellan RoadMate receiver in your vehicle, whether using the windshield mount or other mounts. Well, it does not block the view of the driver from the path. Interfere with the operation of the vehicle’s security devices such as airbags, or present a hazard. So, to occupants of the car should have the receiver dislodge while driving. It is ultimately your responsibility to take risks connected with damage of your vehicle or occupants vehicle as it is the result of your choices in mounting the Magellan RoadMate receiver.
•The maximum operating climate should be 140°F (60°C).
•The battery (cell) in the Magellan RoadMate receiver is rechargeable and should not remove. If it should need to replace, please contact Magellan Technical Support.
The Magellan RoadMate Charging
• The optional AC adapter is available as an accessory for Magellan RoadMate of yours. Using another type of AC adapter can result in malfunction.
• Use the car charger only which provided with Magellan RoadMate receiver of yours. Using another type of car charger will result in fire or electric shock.
•Due to some security reasons, the cell in your Magellan RoadMate receiver will stop charging or working. So, when the ambient climate is below then 32°F (0°C) and more (above) than 113°F (45°C).