In previous articles of ours, we tell you the process of Garmin update even; we tell you all the things related to Garmin. But, in this post, we show you why your Garmin devices are not connecting to a Smartphone and also the process to fix it. Restart phone and Garmin device Restartingboth your smartphone and the Garmin device can refresh the Bluetooth connection between them. See the owners’ manual for instructions to restart your Garmin device. Refer to the owners’ manual or your phone’s manufacturer for steps to reset your phone.
What Are The Steps To Connect Garmin Device To Smartphone
If your phone does not connect to the device, you can try these steps which mention below; As the following tips are the steps which let you connect Garmin device to a smartphone.
1. First, turn off your Smartphone and your device, and turn them back on again.
2. Enable Bluetooth technology on your smartphone.
3. Update your Garmin Connect app to the newest version.
4. Remove your device from the connected Garmin app and the Bluetooth settings on your smartphone to retry the pairing process.
5. If you buy a new smartphone, remove your device from the Garmin Connect app on the smartphone you intend to stop using.
6. Bring your smartphone within 10 m of the invention.
7. Open Garmin Connect app to your smartphone selector and select Garmin Devices Add Device to enter pairing mode.
8. From the watch face, hold MENU, and select Settings phone pair phone.
Process To Pairing Your Smartphone For Map Update
You should connect your Forerunner device to a smartphone to complete the setup and use the full features of the invention.
1. Go to Garmin app, and download the Garmin Connect Mobile app to your smartphone.
2. From the device Forerunner select Menu and in Settings Bluetooth Pair Mobile Device.
3. Open the Garmin Connect Mobile app.
4. To add your device to connected Garmin account, you have to select an option.
(Here we would like to tell you in case if that is the first device which you have paired with the mobile app of Garmin Connect then, follow the instruction shown on the screen.
But if you have already paired another device with the Garmin Connect Mobile app, from the settings, select Garmin Devices and Add widget, and follow the on-screen instructions.)
So, the above mention instructions will be helpful for you to let you do the Garmin Map Update. Still, if you have any query then, you can ask to our website as we are always there to help you.Twitter