First, we have to know about what is Garmin, before to understand how to update Garmin Nuvi 1300. So, the Garmin is that company which produces consumers, marine device and professional aviation. Basically, its devices make the use of the Global Position System for the purpose of navigational assistance. The devices like hand-held GPS units, units are common in the vehicle.
Garmin Nuvi 1300
Garmin Nuvi 1300 has ultra-slim and has a widescreen; this GPS Navigator has an ultra-thin feature in it. As compared to the previous model Garmin Nuvi 1300 is probably 25% thinner than the previous one. Even it offers walker capability of navigation enabled through an optional map of city explorer. Even the city explorer map is available for selecting the destination of the tour.
Feature of Garmin Nuvi 1300
1. Garmin map update series of Nuvi model Nuvi 1300, has interface features of widescreen and ultra-slim with the GPS design of a 4.3-inch WQVGA touch screen display.
2. It has improved graphics features.
3. Preloaded NT maps with city Navigator of 48 states.
4. Many more features are there in Garmin Nuvi 1300, including millions of searchable – name points of interest.
Garmin Nuvi 1300 manual
There is 3 top manual of Nuvi 1300 that is Owner manual, Quick manual, and Important safety and Product information. The owner manual is basically, the instruction booklet that helps you in specific to your vehicle. Even it makes the process easy with the help of new technology features such as voice reorganization, BlueTooth, etc.
Now let’s talk about the updating process of Garmin Nuvi 1300, as some of you know that steps of every Garmin update are almost the same. It an only a little bit different from each other, the otherwise overall process is almost the same. Some of the major steps you can see below
Steps of updating Nuvi 1300
1. For updating or downloading the device, you can use Garmin Express software, by which you can install the latest version of maps and software updates for your device. As after updating the map, they provide the user with the latest data of mapping to make sure that the device of the user should calculate exact routes for their destination. Even Garmin express is available for Mac and Windows computers.
2. First, go to the official site of Garmin Express on your computer.
3. Select an option. If you install it on computer windows then the select option of download for windows. But in case you stall it von a Mac computer then select Mac Version.
3. Now open the downloaded file for completing the installation follow the instruction which is pop up onscreen.
With the help of steps given above, your updating process is get started after this enter an email address for registration of your product. Then tab to save device, after this click to check updates. A no. of the list for software and available maps appear. Now, you have to select the updates to install, at last click on the option of install now. That’s how your Garmin Nuvi 1300 is updated.