Garmin Products are in massive demand throughout the world and has gained popularity due to their features and services which they provide to their customer. Thus, if in case, the device stops responding then communicate with our executives and get the free Garmin Map Updates in a hassle-free manner.
When you think your Garmin Map has stopped working suddenly, then try to reset the device and recheck it. Therefore, here we have provided the steps to reset the Garmin Map, so scroll down and carefully read the steps penned below. Many users fail to reset the device, so keeping this thing in mind, we have discussed the straightforward and easy steps, thus follow the steps as penned below.
Whenever any user face problem with their Garmin device or the device stops responding, then the only way to troubleshoot the issue is to reset the Garmin Map. Perhaps to over from the device issues, follow the steps as provided here.
Like other gadgets, Garmin could be the prey of any hardware or software failure. Thus to examine the uncertain Garmin errors go through the steps discussed below and follow the same to reset the Garmin Map.
Garmin device is well-known and famous for its accurate and updated navigation service. But if anyhow any user is not able to take advantage of the Garmin device, so they don’t have to worry. Therefore all sufferers we have provided the tricks through which it would become easy for them to reset the Garmin Map.
Ways to Reset a Garmin GPS Device?
Resetting the Garmin GPS device means to make changes in the current settings or erasing the current settings option and allowing the device to create a new start. Hence, the users are suggested to perform the hard and soft reset of the Garmin device.
The exciting fact behind resetting the Garmin Map is that one can quickly fix Garmin GPS not working issue. So, there are two methods to reset the Garmin Map, thus follow them to obtain satisfactory results.
1.Garmin GPS Soft Reset
2.Garmin GPS Hard Reset
Soft Reset Garmin GPS device
To perform the soft reset for Garmin GPS, follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of all, press the power button of the device and turn on the GPS device.
- When the device gets started, then release the power button.
- After this, the Garmin Logo will display on the screen indicating that the device has started.
If there would be any temporary glitches that hinder the device, then it would get resolved by applying the soft reset Garmin GPS. Thus, the users can efficiently operate the device after the soft reset.
Hard Reset Garmin GPS device
The users are recommended to follow the steps penned below for the hard reset Garmin GPS device.
- Initially detach all other devices connected with the Garmin GPS device even the power cable too.
- Now, at the back of the Garmin GPS device, there is a tiny button.
- The users are recommended to press the thin button with the help of a pointed object.
- Note: Do not release the button unless and until the device gets restarted.
- Once the device gets restarted, then release the button and wait for a few seconds.
- Now let the device initialize and make its ground settings ready to complete the job.
- Note: After the hard reset, all saved data, preferences, local settings, favorites and other gets customized.
So, these all were the steps to reset the Garmin device. Thus, after applying the steps provided above, one can easily reset the Garmin GPS device. Therefore, after resetting the device, install the Garmin Express application to log in to the account successfully.