Before answering you how you can connect Garmin to Garmin device let’s know the little bit history of Garmin. As in the last article, we discussed the Garmin update process. Garmin; As you know that it was found in 1989, this American multinational technology company is founded by Min Kao and Gary Burrell.
The headquarter of the company is in Olathe, Kansas. Basically, Garmin is specialized in technology of GPS for aviation, sports activities, automotive, marine and outdoor. Also, they have been competing with the tracker of activity and smartwatch users developers such as Apple and Fitbit, because of their wearable technology development.
Now you should know what Garmin Connect is? So, the Garmin connect is the one-stop source for you which helps in providing you data of your fitness and health. It not just provides you with fitness and health data but also, inspires you in beating the yesterday record of yours.
How Do You Connect Your Garmin To Garmin Connect
The steps of Garmin to Garmin Connect are given below; here, we would tell you that the process of Garmin Connect is different from Garmin Nuvi update.
1. First, for downloading Garmin connect by mobile app of your smartphone, you should go to the official site of Garmin.
2. Then, from the device of Forerunner, select Menu then selects the option of setting and via Bluetooth pair the mobile device.
3. Next, open the mobile app of Garmin connect.
4. Lastly, choose the option of Garmin Connect account by adding your device with it.
So, that’s how you connect Garmin connect to Garmin. But do you know how to connect Garmin with Computer? If no then read the below article to know, how you can connect your Garmin with Computer.
How do I connect Garmin Connect With Computer?
1.With securely plug the charging clip to the device.
2. After that on your computer connect the USB cable to the USB port.
3. Hold the touchscreen until you see the device appears and turn on.
4. Then, go to the official site of Garmin.
5. Install or Download the software of Garmin express.
6. Select the option of download for Windows in case you are using an operating system of windows.
7. But, if you are using the operating system of Mac, then select the download for Mac option.
Upload of Garmin Connect Automatically
By reading the heading, you might be wondering what to do to set up automatically upload of Garmin connect with Endomondo. To connect Garmin with the automatic upload, you have to upload your tracked workouts with Garmin Forerunner, Fenix, Vivoactive or Edge device of yours to directly Endomondo.
1. On the website, go to the settings first to connect or share in the Endomondo app.
2. Then, to connect with Garmin Connect, click to the connect.
3. Log in with Garmin Connect of your user credential.
4. To access the Garmin Connect data accept the request of Endomondo.
5. Once you finish it, then the connection of Garmin connect will mark as connect. Then, for future tracked workout and uploads to Garmin connect now will be synchronized with the user’s profile of Endomondo.
The List Of Garmin Connect Workout Data Synced To Endomondo.
1. Distance and duration are basic workout data of Endomondo.
2. Then, workout GPS data.
3. Calories which is estimated by Garmin.
4. Splits Of Lap.
5. Its Heart Rate
6. Cycling and Running [Cadence]
So, this is the list of Garmin Connect Workout Data synced to Endomondo but, in the below lines, you will also get to know about the list which is not get synced to Endomondo.
The List Of Garmin Connect Workout Data Which Is Not Synced To Endomondo.
1. It does not allow sync which is stride length and contact time [run dynamic]
2. Watt of cycling data
3. Last but not least, it also does not sync temperature data, weather, sleep and weight data.
So, in this article, you will know the basic process to connect Garmin to Garmin Connect. And also, you will get to know about how to upload automatic Garmin connect and much more. As for reaching to the exact location, you will know about Garmin Map update importance which is we already teach you in the previous one.